Shellie Deringer founded SavingWithShellie.com in January 2009 as a resource for moms struggling to reconcile their pre-baby lifestyle with post-baby budget busters.
Shellie works to show moms that by shopping diligently and purposefully, they can afford the quality brands they love without exceeding their budget. Saving money isn’t about sacrificing quality for price or sacrificing precious time to save a few pennies. You can be a brand loyalist without breaking the bank.
You will find all types of deals on SavingWithShellie.com. Shellie highlights ways to save on popular kids’ clothing brands and toys as well as shopping flash sale sites to get designer items for less. Shellie also encourages moms to use coupons at the grocery store to create leeway in their budget. By saving money on the basics, there is more money for luxury items and other products moms love.
Shellie enjoys working with brands through product reviews, giveaways, brand ambassadorships and social media campaigns to help moms be informed and educated about the products and brands they buy. Her previous work includes campaigns for Procter & Gamble, Hasbro, Joovy, Britax, Verizon Wireless and Lifelock. If you are interested in developing a custom campaign to create brand awareness for your product or business, please contact Shellie.
Shellie has a recurring weekly spot on her local Fox affiliate. She has also been featured on NBC as well as in print media such as All You Magazine, The New York Post, First For Women Magazine and numerous digital publications.
Shellie has a B.S. in Public Relations from The University of Texas and an MBA from Texas State University. Before blogging, she spent seven years in finance and accounting. Shellie now lives in Austin, Texas with her husband and two young boys, ages 2 and 3.
Keep Up With Shellie
- Follow on Facebook
- Follow on Twitter
- Follow on Instagram
- Follow on Pinterest
- Follow on Google + Circle
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
A Few (Random) Fun Facts:
- Shellie enjoys traveling and spent two years living abroad. She has a 40×40 goal – to visit 40 countries by the time she turns 40. The current count is 32.
- Shellie was fascinated by the TV show “Who Do You Think You Are” and was inspired to use Ancestry.com to trace her lineage. She discovered that her ancestors founded the state of Delaware and that she’s descended from Mary Boleyn, sister of the infamous Anne Boleyn.
- Shellie has two Boston Terriers named Buckley and Norman. Buckley won the coveted “Best Boston in Austin” title in 2008. He is a celebrity at the local vet’s office. No one else seems to care. 🙂