THIS GIVEAWAY IS CLOSED.
Comment: Email subscriber
As you are making your shopping lists the holiday season I’m sure you have a few people on them that are just bought to shop for. I know dads and grandpas often can be the toughest. Well, Oral B wants to help you ‘Power Up’ this Holiday season
I know a toothbrush doesn’t sound like a very good present. I was pretty skeptical of it myself. I got the Oral-B ProfessionalCare4000 toothbrush yesterday and I have never seen my husband so excited about a toothbrush. I know that’s not saying much since toothbrushes are a bit boring but let me tell you. He was giddy! He opened the box and read the instructions and plugged it in so it could charge for him to use. Apparently I should have bought this man a power toothbrush years ago!
And while he was excited about the toothbrush, I know it will be the gift that keeps on giving. Some of its features include:
- 50% More Brush Movements: Provides a better clean with up to 40,000 pulsations and 8,800 oscillations per minute, giving your pearly whites up to 50% more brush movements vs. leading sonic technology
- Pressure Indicator: Lights up the brush handle to notify you when you are brushing too hard
- Quadrant Pacing Signals: Every 30 seconds, the Oral-B Professional Care 4000 signals you to switch quadrants. At the end of two minutes a longer signal is indicated when the dental professional recommended brushing time period has been reached
How can you #PowerUp this holiday season? By using an Oral-B power, or electric, toothbrush and promoting good oral care habits to your friends and family. Together you can prevent issues like gingivitis and care for your teeth and gums properly.
In addition, head over to the Oral-B Facebook page and share why you use an Oral-B Power Brush. Now until December 5, 2012, the first 100 to share their Power Up! story each day is entered for a chance to win free brush heads. Share your story here.
Plus, the holidays are always about giving as much as receiving. That’s why Oral-B and Dr. Jonathan B. Levin, world-renowned dental expert in NYC, have partnered this season. Through Dr. Levine’s nonprofit organization, The GLO GOOD Foundation, Oral-B will help provide basic dental cleanings, dental care products and important education to underserved Americans. That’s something to smile about!
And Oral-B wants to give you something to smile about. One lucky Saving with Shellie reader will win the Oral-B ProfessionalCare4000 toothbrush.
GIVEAWAY: (1) Saving with Shellie reader will win a Oral-B ProfessionalCare4000 toothbrush
Ready to win? There are FOUR methods of entry:
1. Comment – Tell me, do you use a power toothbrush or a manual one. I’ve used both but normally just the boring manual one.
2. Subscribe – Sign up for FREE email updates. If you already subscribe, leave a second separate entry saying you do so.
3. Like – Be sure to “Like” Saving With Shellie on Facebook.Leave a third separate entry saying you are a fan.
4. Tweet – Follow @SaveWithShellie and Tweet about this giveaway. Leave a fourth separate entry saying you did so.
This giveaway will end Tuesday 11/20/12 at 11:59pm CT.
Disclosure: This post was sponsored by P&G. I was given a ProfessionalCare4000 toothbrush for review and giveaway purposes. This post was not reviewed or edited by P&G. The thoughts and opinions are completely mine. Others may have a different experience.