If you have been thinking about joining Amazon Moms, now it is the time to sign up! Right now new Amazon Moms will receive a $20 Amazon.com credit when they sign up and purchase a qualifying pack of pampers diapers with Subscribe and Save delivery.
If you are unfamiliar with Amazon Mom it is a membership program that provides ways to save on products your family needs. Benefits include:
- 20% off diapers with Subscribe & Save
- FREE Two-Day Shipping on millions of items with Amazon Prime
- As well as exclusive deals for members
If you are unsure if you want to make the full commitment, you can start with a FREE 30-day trial.
Here is how you can get your $20 Amazon.com credit:
- Sign up for Amazon Mom (or the 30-day trial) if you are not already a member between March 26th and April 2nd.
- Set up a Subscribe & Save order for one pack of qualifying diapers and schedule it to ship before 4/15. The standard Amazon Mom 20% discount will automatically be applied to your purchase during checkout.
- Your $20 Amazon.com credit will be applied to your account once your first qualifying diaper purchase has shipped. The credit will expire on 5/31.
This offer runs through April 2nd, but remember your shipment must ship by 4/15 to receive the special $20 credit. For more details click HERE.
Remember, shipping is always free with Subscribe & Save. It’s easy to cancel this feature. Once you get your shipment, go to “Your Account” and choose “Manage Subscribe & Save”. You can cancel future shipments there with no future obligation. Also, Amazon prices can fluctuate with traffic and product quantities.
Find more great Amazon Deals like cheap MP3 albums, grocery savings and toy sales.